10 Things You May Not Know About Heuser Health
Heuser Health and Fitness has been around since 2000 when Dr. Louis Heuser decided he wanted to give people an opportunity to take control of their health. Dr. Heuser’s program has been very successful and thousands of people have seen incredible results!
We find that many people think that Heuser Health is just a gym. Heuser Health has way more to offer than just a place to do burpees. Here are 10 things you may not know about Heuser Health!
- 1. Heuser Complete Care – We offer a revolutionary new primary model designed for patients that demand higher quality, personalized, and comprehensive healthcare service. Without the long wait times, insurance hassle, and exposure to high deductibles common to today’s traditional PCP experience, Complete Care has proven to be a highly beneficial for those who are enrolled in it.
- 2. We offer Hormone Replacement Therapy – Aging is different for all of us and happens at various ages. Hormones play a big role in how we age and are a vital component in maintaining balance in our bodies. Around age 30, we begin to lose these hormones that are vital to our good health and well-being. A side effect of hormonal deficiency is inflammation inside our bodies, and unfortunately, this inflammation leads to age-related diseases, including but not limited to type 2 diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, obesity, high cholesterol, osteoporosis, etc. By bio-identically replacing these hormones in our patients, we are able to reduce their risk of the above listed diseases.
- 3. Our membership allows for unlimited visits – As opposed to most of our competitors, when you have a membership with Heuser Health (which by the way we don’t have contracts!) you can participate in as many classes as you want! No limits; get your exercise on as much as you want.
- 4. Each exercise physiologist has an exercise related college degree from a 4 year university – Our exercise physiologists are highly knowledgeable and very passionate when it comes to health and wellness. Don’t hesitate to ask questions!
- 5. Heuser Health is the best bang for your buck – We provide the most bang for your buck between offering unlimited exercise physiologist lead exercise classes, offering nutrition education, the ability to speak with highly regarded physicians about any health concern you may have, and more
- 6. Calories will be burned! Our workouts are designed in a way that maximizes your time, and maximizes the number of calories you burn. In a 1 hour session you will burn… -100 pound person: 405 calories per hour -150 pound person: 610 calories per hour -200 pound person: 810 calories per hour -250 pound person: 900 calories per hour -300 pound person: 1150 calories per hour
- 7. People that join our program stay in our program – Out of all the members we have, more than half of them have been attending the program for over 5 years. Once you start, you don’t want to leave!
- 8. We offer a wide array of classes – Each one of our normal class times involves interval based cardio, comprehensive weight lifting, and core that maximizes your workout. In addition to that we offer our gladiator class for those that are looking for an intense, cross-fit like workout. We also have body building classes, yoga classes and much more
- 9. If you are looking for anything more specific we offer personal training – Everyone is working for something. A lot of our members work with some of our trainers on an individual basis working on specific goals. Our chief of staff, Chris Thompson can refer you to one of our many talented trainers.
- 10. Louisville Youth Training Center – LYTC is an organization dedicated to serving the youth of our community through intelligent fitness and nutrition programming! The LYTC serves all school aged children in and around Louisville – regardless of their socio-economic status. We value the power of healthy living and the importance of providing a supportive and nurturing environment for the children of our community. We believe that our children’s health is their most important investment and that all children deserve the right to be healthy and should have access to the tools necessary to achieve their wellness potential.