Estrogen – why it’s important
- Improves bone density – protects against osteoporosis and osteopenia
- Adding estrogen dramatically reduces the risk of CV disease in previously healthy postmenopausal women by up to 50% (Shoupe D. Hormone replacement therapy: reassessing the risks and benefits. Pract. 1999 Aug 15;34(8):97-103, 107-8, 113-114)
- Protects against Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
- Protects against Colorectal Cancer (Shoupe D. Hormone replacement therapy: reassessing the risks and benefits. Hosp. Pract. 1999 Aug 15;34 (8):97-103, 107-8, 133-114)
- Improves quality of life
- Decreases urogenital atrophy (vaginal discomfort) and stress incontinence
- Decreases risk of urinary tract infections
- Decreases total cholesterol and LDL (bad cholesterol) and increases HDL (good cholesterol). (Obstet Gynecol. 1989 Apr;73(4):606-612.
- Does NOT cause breast cancer
If you experience one (or many) of these symptoms – you are not alone! We have lots of patients just like you who have optimized their health with HRT. Curious if you are a candidate for this treatment? Allow Heuser Optimized Health to meet with you for a comprehensive consultation. There is a good chance that our experienced staff can give you the solutions you need to help you… CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
Call us today! Heuser Health 502-882-4252