Hello Heuser Members! We know you are busy this time of year. Don’t let time be the reason you aren’t eating healthy and ruining all of your progress! Here is tasty and nutritious meal that only take 30 minutes to make from our friends at Julia’s Album!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, sliced into strips
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes, drained of oil, chopped
- 1 pound asparagus, ends trimmed, cut in half, if large
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, yellow and red, halved
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat, add 2 tablespoons olive oil, add sliced chicken thighs, season chicken generously with salt, add half of chopped sun-dried tomatoes – and cook everything on medium heat for 5-10 minutes, flipping a couple of times, until the chicken is completely cooked through. Remove the chicken and sun-dried from the skillet, leaving oil in.
- Add asparagus (ends trimmed), seasoned generously with salt, remaining half of sun-dried tomatoes, and cook on medium heat for 5-10 minutes until the asparagus cooked through. Remove asparagus to serving plate.
- Add chicken back to the skillet, add pesto, stir to coat on low-medium heat until chicken is reheated, 1 or 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Add halved cherry tomatoes, mix with the pesto and the chicken. Add chicken and tomatoes to the serving plate with asparagus.
Enjoy! For more recipes, check out Julia’s Album HERE!