Cut out the carbs with these easy sirloin steak lettuce wraps. Great for a party or family meal. You’ll be in love after one bite!
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar alternative (honey or stevia)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of powdered ginger
- 1½ pounds Top Sirloin Steak thinly sliced
- ½ small white onion, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- Your Favorite lettuce to wrap!
- In a large mixing bowl combine soy sauce, sugar alternative, sesame oil, garlic, sesame seeds, red and black pepper, and ginger. Mix well.
- Toss in your Sirloin, white and green onions until evenly coated.
- Bring a large saute’ pan to medium heat adding the coconut oil. Once pan is hot and the entire Sirloin marinade to the pan. Cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve wrapped in your favorite lettuce! You can even use your excess marinade as a dipping sauce!